Client Confidentiality Policies
It is unfortunate that every industry has its share of unscrupulous people who cast a dark shadow over the rest of us. In our experience, these people ultimately bring about their own failure. We have been in business since 1975 and we know how crucial it is to maintain the confidentiality of our client companies.
- No other executive search firm has a stronger policy than Michael Latas & Associates against recruiting people away from client companies; at our firm, it is grounds for immediate dismissal. The policy includes all employees of our client companies – not just the candidate(s) the client hired through us.
- During the search we do not reveal the identity of your company to potential candidates unless and until a mutual interest has been established between you and the candidate.
- Our client list is confidential. Although potential clients may understandably request references for our services, those names are provided only upon approval of our current client(s) and only on a case by case basis.
Candidate Confidentiality Policies
It is equally important to maintain the confidentiality of our candidates and the information they choose to share with us. The vast majority of our candidates are currently, gainfully employed. It could be damaging to their career if their confidences were made public.
- Any and all information you provide to us is held in the strictest of confidence. We understand our candidates are currently, gainfully employed individuals who may be interested in discreetly exploring another opportunity if it may leverage their career.
- Your identity is not disclosed to our client unless and until a mutual interest has been established between you and our client.
- We urge our candidates to keep us updated with any changes in their career so that we may maintain current information. That way, when an opportunity arises that may be of interest to you, we are able to contact you. However, rest assured we will not contact a client company on your behalf with out talking with you first.
The materials found on the website are protected by United States and other copyright laws, except for works of the United States Government pursuant to 1 U.S.C. Section 105. The selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the website are Copyright © January, 2011, Michael Latas & Associates, Inc. World rights reserved. Permission is granted to view and print materials from Michael Latas & Associates for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of Michael Latas & Associates, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Michael Latas & Associates, Inc. is the mark and service marks of Michael Latas & Associates, Inc.
Michael Latas & Associates, Inc. DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY SITES LISTED THEREIN, AND THE WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN IT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE WEBSITE OR ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE ASSIGNS OF SAME BE LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (2) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS AND/OR LISTINGS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE WEBSITE’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Questions, comments or suggestions regarding the website should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.